Sunday, February 13, 2011

FIU director says she is well known to Rowley family

Keith Rolwey told the House of Representatives last week he doesn't know Registrar General Susan Francois who has been appointed interim head the Financial Intelligence Unit.

He referred to her as "a certain Ms Susan Francois" and delcared, “I don’t know who she is," as he demanded that she be removed from the post. He claimed that while she might be qualified for the position, she did not apply for it was not interviewed.

Francois is puzzled by Rowley's statements. She said she had once taught Rowley’s daughter at Hugh Wooding Law School, St Augustine. “I tutored his daughter at Law School. I believe he should be fully aware of who I am,” she told the Sunday Newsday newspaper.

She added that she is well known to the Rowley family. “I was at Law School at the same time as his wife...as lawyers, I have interacted with her on several occasions.”

She also said Rowley should know of her through her current post of Registrar General. “My signature is on his birth certificate, and on his children’s and wife’s birth certificates,” she stated.

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai