Sunday, November 13, 2011

Former Pan Trinbago chief to head NCC

Patrick Arnold has told the Sunday Guardian that he is to be appointed chairman of the National Carnival Commission (NCC). 

However, the paper said the former head of Pan Trinbago did not state his vision and plans for the commission since he has not yet been handed his letter of appointment.

Arnold told the paper he was not expecting the job. He added that he is very familiar with the organisation. 

"As president of Pan Trinbago, I was on that board for like 13 years. I’m accustomed to it. I have to thank the Government for giving me the honour to serve,” said Arnold. 

“The NCC is made of pan, mas and calypso. I would want to see where their heads are and what we can do as we can go forward. They (the NCC) had been meeting. They had a vice-chairman. I would like to meet with them on the way forward,” he said.

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai