Sunday, October 20, 2013

Letter: Why knock AG?

Simple question to the public, why are we questioning the AG and his recent exposé of Anna Deonarine and not the latter who is in fact a crucial link to an ongoing investigation?

I've looked at the ILP's broadcast ever since Anand Ramlogan brought the matter to the public interest just to see what would be her justification and explanation. 


I got nothing but a pretty face with tear filled eyes and a voice about to crack going on about 'I am a strong woman'. I never doubted that Anna, as a matter of fact you are strong, smart and crafty!

Instead of getting answers to the AG's questions we got a merry go round of the misogynistic AG from both the Deputy and the leader but no answers. I kept hearing 'I will tell you but not tonight'. I listened every night but never heard. I don't know which night they were referring to.

Mrs Deonarine you are not fooling anyone and if you are using the gender card as a smoke screen and excuse from the real issues you are no better yourself. I see right through that pity card.

Put aside the comments from the likes of Ramesh Maharaj, John Jeremie, Herbert Volney, Martin Daly and the likes I am glad the AG brought these matters to light. This would help the electorate decide exactly what kind of people they are choosing to put in office.

Jenna Thomas | St Joseph

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai