Thursday, May 30, 2013

“I am the architect; I am the leader of the coup...If I don’t testify everybody is just guessing": Abu Bakr

File: Imam Abu Bakr:
“I am the architect; I am the leader of the coup...I know everything that happened. If I don’t testify to all the things that happened everybody is just guessing...I am not any mastermind because I led the coup, nor am I any brilliant strategist or nothing. It has nothing to do with that..God wanted some justice in this matter and he just took the people who were best, just 114 of us.” - From an interview with the Associated Press

READ THE FULL STORY:

Trinidad fact-finding panel taking fresh look at 1990 coup attempt by radical Muslim group

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai