Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thanks for the love, Jack tells Kamla

Jack Warner e-mailed a 'thank you', note to his political leader Monday. 
File: Kamla and Jack ... the day after she was elected Political Leader of the UNC in 2010
The letter is reproduced below:
Dear Political Leader, 

I refer to the above referenced subject and do wish to advise you that I have tendered my resignation as chairman of the UNC with immediate effect. 

I do wish to thank you and all our party members for the love and confidence reposed in me these past years and I do sincerely hope that our party, the United National Congress, can grow from strength to strength under your leadership.

With kindest regards, 
Jack Warner.

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai