|File: PM Kamla hands out laptop computers to school children|
In a media release, Rambachan asked, Do you remember who:
- Who raised the minimum wage so that in an eight hour day no worker now gets less that $100.00 per day?
- Who raised the old age pension to $3000.00 per month?
- WHO INCREASED THE PHARMACEUTICAL GRANT FROM $900 TO $2500?
- Who increased the household items grant to purchase furniture and appliances from $4500 to $6000?
- Who increased the domestic help grant from $1600 to 1800 for a period of up to six months?
- Who has given 39,000 lap top computers to the children of this nation
- so that each and every child has an equal opportunity to progress in an
- age of technology? At the same time do you recall who opposed the lap
- top distribution program of your government?
- Who introduced the Children's Life Fund so that to date just over 30 children have benefitted from life saving surgery?
- Who increased the housing assistance grant to $20,000 and $10,000 for damaged basic household items?
- Who announced the construction of the country's first Baptist school?
- Who increased the NIS from 2000 to 3000 per month and Whom opposed it in the Budget debate?
- Who has given a non taxable special allowance of $1000 to all serving officers of the protective services?
- Who has made leases of 4000 acres of Caroni agricultural land to farmers denied by the previous administration and 600 Certificates of comfort denied by then previous administration?