Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today's political quote: KEITH ROWLEY, Leader of the Opposition


“I don’t know why they don’t leave me alone. They always trying to dig up something to throw at me. So if they could find something to embarrass me, find something that I thief, find something that I have to account for...

“I want to tell the people of Trinidad and Tobago tonight, I am no saint. I’m no better than any of you. I have lived a public life and I have lived a clean life. The more you look, the less you see...
 the PNM that will come back into office and pick up this country’s development where we left off.” 
Quoted in the Trinidad Guardian - October 07, 2012

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai