Sunday, September 23, 2012

Today's Quote: Volney committed to PM and party; will stay in Parliament to fight PNM

“I felt the proclamation was a matter of governance, that is of administrative governance, as opposed to having to consult with the CJ, he having given a date for the implementation of the act.

“It was an error on my part and I have taken full responsibility for it, and that’s why I offered my resignation to the Prime Minister at her office Thursday evening...

"I’ll fully support my party and my Prime Minister and intend to work very hard to ensure the PNM does not get into the East-West Corridors of power on my watch. I will also vote for my Government’s bills in Parliament.”

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai