Saturday, May 8, 2010

"I am in love with my husband," Kamla tells Rowley

"He (Keith Rowley) swears that the adorable A.N.R. Robinson and I demonstrated warmth befitting of husband and wife.

"Typical Rowley, but I want to tell him that no such machinations are necessary.

"I am happy with my own dear husband with whom I am in love after 38 years.

"But if God forbid I ever had to choose another husband, it had better be a man such as A.N.R. Robinson, rather than a man such as Keith Rowley who behaves we are told by Manning like a raging bull!

"That is why he told the PNM faithful, at the end of his angry speech last night (Thursday), that 'they must take their Party back'."

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai