Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ashwani congratulates Jack, offers to work with him

JYOTI received this email on Sunday. 

To all,

I would like to express congratulations to Mr. Jack Warner on his re-election as Chairman of the UNC. I am willing and prepared to assist him and our party in any area deemed necessary.

I would also like to thank the many people who assisted my campaign. And to you all on the blogs....thank you....I have read all your comments and appreciate your advice and even criticism. Surely I would reflect upon them in my future endeavors.

Thank you to all and once again best wishes to Mr. Warner and his family.

Sincerely

Ashvani Mahabir

Attorney-at-Law
Mahabir and Foster
Attorneys-at-Law

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai