Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jack says SIA monitored him as a "terrorist"

Jack Warner told Parliament last night the Strategic Intelligence Agency (SIA) was monitoring him after its agents listed the UNC chairman as a terrorist.

"Mr Speaker, you know why I have been wiretapped for? I have been wiretapped because next to my name I was put down as a terrorist! As a terrorist, me?

"The only thing terrifying about me is when I have a little drink or two on a Friday," Warner said during his contribution to the Interceptions of Communications Bill in Parliament.

Warner said he was disgusted that the SIA was spying on his wife and two sons and wondered why no one was trying to find out what several "community leaders" were doing.

"All these community leaders who were feted in Crowne Plaza, Mark Guerra included, all of them killed one by one, all of them dead... except for one. Why were they not monitored to save their lives?" Warner asked.

"If you are going to interfere with people's rights, how far do you go before you become a runaway horse?" he asked. 

"Mr Speaker, I submit to this Parliament that the former prime minister, the member for San Fernando East, in his last dispensation as prime minister, was a runaway horse. I say, Mr Speaker, he did not know where to draw the line," Warner said.

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai