Ancel Roget is pretending that he cares about the people of Trinidad and Tobago but he has a personal agenda that is destructive.
When he hounded the MSJ to leave the government he was trying to put labour against the administration. And in a statement on that issue he made it clear that his mission is to destabilise and bring down the government.
Here is the evidence:
Despite all his efforts the People's Partnership government has made quantum leaps in development of Trinidad and Tobago to make people's lives better:
• Settled 73 out of 75 outstanding wage negotiations left by the PNM
• Settled $20 billion CLICO Crisis
• Turned around a recession economy from negative 3.5% to positive 1.7% growth
• Completed Tobago hospital
• Turned around the agriculture sector
• Created the Children life fund
• Reduced poverty by 4%; increased pensions, free transport for students and seniors
• Created the Single Electronic Window for ease of doing business
• Built the Couva Interchange
• Converted Chancery Lane office complex into a teaching hospital
• Replaced the Navet South Trunk Main which improved water supply to over 250,000 households
• Paid $1.5 billion owed to contractors by the PNM
• Completed the Aranguez Overpass
• Constructed the St. Helena Delta Bridge connecting Kelly Village to Piarco
• Completed the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway Extension
• Constructed a Third Lane to Uriah Butler Highway
• Rehabilitated the Tarouba Link Road.
• Construction of the Solomon Hochoy Highway Extension from Golconda to Debe
• Completion of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway/Uriah Butler Highway Interchange
• Built 72 new schools; 80,000 laptops for students
• Built 8 new police stations
• Provided 500 new vehicles to the Police Service
And this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to government performance. The evidence is everywhere not in Port of Spain alone.