Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I am sick

I know you have been woindering what's going on ... with so much happening as we reach the end of 2013 why I am not contributing new content.

I have been sick. 

I arrived in Novs Scotia hoping to spend some quality time with my children and grand daughter but got floored with what must be most horrible season flu ever. It's just not going away and keeping me in bed. It's not life threatening or anything like that but I can't work so that's why JYOTI is falling behind.

Hope you escape the flu and have a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones ... and may all your dreams for 2014 be fulfilled.

Jai

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We hope that you recuperate immediately, so that you can continue to deliver good work on behalf of humanity in general. We also hope that you get a real competent health service that befits your stature. Good day to you, sir!

Tanisha @ US Health Works - Lynnwood Center

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai