Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Letter: PNM shames itself in no-confidence debate

This motion was a complete waste of time. 

I am disappointed in the Opposition yet again. They are wasting precious parliament time ...instead of bringing legislature or seeking to come to consensus on Bills they are bringing senseless, baseless, false, malicious and mischievous motions? 

I couldn't believe my ears when I realized that that was all there was to the motion, some fake emails that cannot be verified and glaringly fake!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the PNM members refuse to stand up to talk when it was their turn! It proved that they had NOTHING. 

They proved that they wasted the country's time. Sure, the motion would be defeated...arithmetically but the PNM has been defeated BIG TIME.

This is the worst moment for them in history! Manning must be hanging his head in shame!

Jenna Thomas | St Joseph

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai