Saturday, March 2, 2013

Letter: How to recognise God

Too many persons like to complicate matters which God has forever simplified bythe lives and teachings of the Holy Men and Women who walk among us from time to time.

All this esotericism about God's visibility and the purpose of life is unwarranted. We see God all the time. We know why we were made: to serve God!

The thing is, we don't recognize God when God comes into view, because we are so full of ourselves, like the Levite who ignored the victim of crime, so we miss out on accomplishing our true life's purpose.

One of the greatest Holy Men of all time put it this way:
"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brethren, that you do unto me!
When I was thirsty you gave me to drink.
When I was naked you clothed me.
When I was hungry you gave me to eat.
When I was homeless you gave me a roof!"

Whatsoever you do to the least of my brethren, that you do unto me!

It's why I voted for and support this government. Go now and do likewise! Who vex vex.

Ayodele Chieng | Irving Street, Petit Bourg

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai