Wednesday, February 6, 2013

First family: Anthony and Reema Carmona, and their children Christian and Anura

 Justice Anthony Carmona: "If I am elected, I endeavour to make a difference, 
for it is imperative to position ourselves
as leaders in the community, to inspire those in our society, 

that they can make a difference to the lives.
We must begin with our neighbours...

I am ready to serve my country and my fellow citizens.”
In this NEWSDAY cover photo
Justice Camora is seen with his spouse, Reema, who is an economist, 

and their children, Christian and Anura. 
Christian attends St Mary's College
and his sister is a student at St. Monica's Primary School. 

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai