In view of the fact that the JCC Highway study is the result of an anti government movement - with media support by those making anti-government statements - I think the government should demand an investigation of each so called 'independent' consultant of the JCC before the studies even begin.
This will prevent us having to say later the studies were biased. Let us not become unwitting victims of a 'kangaroo court' and having to defend ourselves in the media against that.
- what are their qualifications and experience
- what is their employment record
- what organizations they belonged to
- have they ever done a study like this before - reference it
- are they registered to vote and whom did they vote for
- have they ever been members of any political party and if so which one
- have any of their family, friends, or close associates been members of any political party and if so which one
- have they or anyone in their family ever received a gift or reward from any government or organization
Perhaps a lawyer could think up other pertinent questions. Mind we walking into a trap set by so called 'independent PNM' - like Armstrong I am hearing.
You see he friend Max Richards cursing us in every way possible without using obscene language - with all the PNM thieving, squandermania, Hart and Pena - he never cuss them so.