Saturday, May 26, 2012

Letter: Why such unwelcome racism?

We, the sane majority, did! And, believe you me, it didn't come cheap -for we paid for it with our blood, sweat & tears, brought on by the suffering we were callousy made to undergo over a period of 9 1/2 yrs: when Manning, Rowley, Monteil, Hart, Lenny & Kenny last ruled, cockahoop, over us.

I, for one, will forever celebrate the day that Greedy Bunch was sent packing, for, if I don't, I'll lose my bearings as you and some others, seem to have.

A significant component of my celebrations is the quiet but fervent prayer for those who, without just cause, incessantly snipe and gripe, shall one day encounter epiphany as Osuna has.

Speaking of Osuna, I was stunned at Pearl Eintou Springer's vitriolic reaction to his performance -she heaped scorn on his choosing "She's Royal" to sing, claiming it's a song appropriate solely for "African" women!

Having thus uncoiled her racist twist, perhaps one day very soon Pearl might instruct us as to how and why she, as a thoroughly "African" woman, bears the surname "Springer" and of which so-called race every human being did spring?

Peace!

Richard Wm. Thomas,
kid5rivers.com

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai