Monday, March 5, 2012

Letter: Imbert for PNM leader?


Hello Mr Imbert,

I look forward to and enjoy reading your posts on the United Blog. I believe we share a common trait - We want the best for Trinidad & Tobago and her Citizens.

Maybe that's the reason I felt sympathy for you and your fellow MPs for the pounding you took for 28 hours in Parliament on Friday and Saturday.

On Sunday I spent hours calling my friends who are PNM supporters in Florida and across the United States just to cheer them up. Most were depressed. Told them look on the bright side .... at least you guys lasted the distance.

If the PNM has any fundraising plans in the United States, kindly put on hold. Right now you won't even raise Awareness.

At times I thought I was listening to the West Indies playing cricket - the licking your team received. Outside off stump, short of a length ( there was plenty of that ) full pitch ...is Blows. Don't even mention the No-Balls ... amount of Free Hits you gave the PP.

Noticed you threw a bouncer at the MP for Tableland/Moruga, Mr Clifton DeCoteau and you got hit for Six. How could you not know that the contract with Bruce Electrical was signed in 2009 when PNM was in Government?

There were times I was shouting at the computer ... Oh Lord Dr Rowley, Appeal for Light, Declare .... Take an Injury time out. This is too much Blows.

I remember in 1974 when the PNM Government bought the Shell Oil Refinery. Petroleum experts concluded we really bought a Shell. Now I've lived to see the PNM selling us a Shell.

Reshma name change was the big fraud disclosure. One problem ...... changing one's name by deed poll is not illegal. To claim she did this to get a job at the Education Ministry with no physical evidence to back up that claim .... well, truly a Shell Job ... looks smooth on the outside, nothing inside.

Mr Imbert, I've been following the PNM since 1961 .... I was seven years old and helping my fellow villagers understand the new voting machines. This is the lowest I've seen the PNM descended to.

You must assume the Leadership Now ... You are the only hope .... or the PNM will disappear forever.

Kamal Abdool Florida, USA 
Reproduced from: theunitedvoice@yahoogroups.com  

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai