Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photo Story: A birthday wish for PM Kamla

“I was thinking of bringing the Prime Minister a necklace of pearls which I got off the deep sea of Tonga in which divers had to dive deep into the sea to get, but I felt that gift would have been inadequate...I wanted to bring other gifts for her but I had some great difficulty in being able to gift wrap love and understanding, compassion and appreciation, hope and tolerance - all these virtues which Mrs Persad-Bissessar has brought to this country under her tenure as Prime Minister. As it is I can’t gift wrap these virtues but I would say to her, Prime Minister, Happy Birthday I love you.”
Jack Warner - Chairman of the United National Congress (UNC)

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai