Monday, January 10, 2011

Guest column: An adviser to the government?

My wife asked me a very good question this morning: "If you were the adviser to the Government for one day ... and they would listen to you ... what would you advise them to do?" 
 
"That's easy", I thought. "I would ...!" And then I stopped. 

What the heck would I advise them to do? 

There are a host of problems to deal with. And all of a sudden it was my responsibility to solve them?! 

It's really easy to fix the problems of the country from the luxury of your armchair ... or computer, but when you actually have the power, what would you do? What would I do? 

Read the full column by Robin Montano: What would you advise?

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai