Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not me. Seukeran sticking with the PNM

Diane Seukeran says she is a member of the People's National Movement (PNM) and she has no plans to cross over to the People's Partnership.

She made the comment to the Trinidad Express to end rumours that she is about to change parties.

The former San Fernando West MP and a former trade minister in a previous Manning administration, is the mother of PNM Senator Faris Al Rawi.

Seukeran dismissed rumours of her imminent walk over the to the governing partnership, stating that she remains loyal to her party and supports her son.


"My son is a PNM senator and I am a very good mother who supports her children. I am a PNM and I remain a PNM. There is no truth in the rumour. I have not gone People's Partnership," she told the Express.

Former San Fernando Mayor Ian Atherly spoke on a People's Partnership platform last week and former PNM MP Roger Joseph has also jumped and joined the partnership.

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai