Thursday, November 12, 2009

Letter: Bas is best man to lead UNC

In spite of a few individuals and e-mails critical of Mr Panday circulated by those with their own agenda, as a person whose job takes me throughout the country, I can say without fear of contradiction that Mr Panday is the most popular leader to lead the UNC.

In fact, in anticipation of the internal elections there has been a tremendous resurgence of interest in the UNC and more so in ensuring Mr Panday remains at the helm.

People ask me where they can get forms to join the UNC, I have to tell them I work for the government not the UNC.

The question is not only ‘Who we go put?’, but more so ‘Who better we go put?’

To those who say that this one or that one would be better, I only have to ask them one question and they lapse into unintelligible babble,

‘If you have to sit down in a taxi, would you sit in one in which the driver has a Learners Permit?’ Try it for yourself and hear what they say, you have to laugh.

I think it is high time the contenders and the pretenders are put in their place and their illusions of grandeur put to an end with an internal election to confirm the place Mr Panday holds in the heart of his people.

To those loyal supporters of Mr Panday I say ‘Stand tall’ you will be vindicated on the 24th of January 2010.

Lauren Mohamed | via email.

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai