Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quote of the day


“I won’t be expelled. There is no if and but about that. They may want to do this but I will not be expelled because the cause that I am fighting for is just and right and I am fighting in all the legal parameters of the party. My constituents are fully behind me. I keep them informed I work with them, I talk to them. I challenge you to find a constituency that is more cohesive."

(Jack Warner. MP Chaguanas West - Quoted in the Sunday Newsday - 15 Feb. 2009 in reference to his possible expulsion from the United National Congress (UNC). Warner is one of the three deputy leaders of the party.
)

Read the Sunday Guardian editorial: Opposition culture of disintegration

No comments:

Jai & Sero

Jai & Sero

Our family at home in Toronto 2008

Our family at home in Toronto 2008
Amit, Heather, Fuzz, Aj, Jiv, Shiva, Rampa, Sero, Jai